Access Forms

Download and Print the applications or save time and open an account online now.


To open or transfer an Individual, Joint, or UGMA/UTMA Account.


To open or transfer a Traditional or Roth IRA Account.

Education Savings

To open or transfer a Coverdell Educational Savings account.


Before investing, please read the prospectus carefully.

Other Account Forms

I Want To...


Make a distribution/withdrawal from my IRA account IRA Distribution Form
Change the Beneficiary of my IRA account Designation of IRA Beneficiary Form
Allocate my SEP contribution SEP IRA Allocation Form
Make a transaction request Transaction Request Form
Link my bank account and Oak Funds account or change my bank account information Account Maintenance Form
Change my cost basis method Cost Basis Election Form
For changes to account registration, please call 1-888-462-5386 for detailed instructions.